- All bookings will be taken on booking by credit/debit card.
- Cancellations up to 4 weeks prior to stay, a 50% of the total amount will be charged.
- Cancellations within 14 Days of the commencement of your stay will incur a 100% charge of the total cost of your booking.
No smoking Policy:
- We are proud to be a non smoking establishment and comply with current regulations.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the hotel or in the Grounds, outside areas Any waste litter must be thrown in the waste bins provided near the main door.
- For health and safety reasons we have a strictly no smoking policy in the guesthouse. This is in the interest of guest comfort and safety of all guests and fire prevention.
- Guests are warned that any evidence of smoking in the rooms or en-suites will incur a £75 additional cleaning and room ventilating fee, this will be automatically charged to your credit card. This is due to loss of business when arriving guests do not want to stay in smoke smelling rooms and additional cleaning costs. We shall also report the offending guest to the Council/Police.
- Should we not be able to re-let the room(s) following a breach in the law re smoking, then until such time we can re use the room(s) we shall debit the credit/debit card of the offending person(s) for additional nights accommodation at the full letting rate for the room involved. We shall forward a receipt for the payment directly to the guest/firm that made the reservation.
Damage to property:
- All damage must be reported to the proprietor/manager.
- Any damages will be charged to your credit card on the inspection of your room on your departure, this could be up to 12 hours after you leave.
- Any guests behaving in an aggressive or abusive manner will be asked to leave immediately.
- Any guest asked to leave on the grounds of abusive behaviour will be charged in full for their stay and reported to the Police.
- Guests are asked to make sure they leave their key in reception on the day of departure.
- When leaving the guesthouse at any time, please` ensure the front door is closed properly thus locked for everyone’s security.
- Guests can contact the owner at any time by either ringing 398132 or mobile number 0778006346. Alternatively the intercom system in the front porch can be used to contact us.
- Whilst we provide parking for several vehicles, the management cannot accept responsibility for any damage or theft whilst parked in the Norwood grounds.
- Guests are asked to park within the marked parking spaces, as a courtesy to other guests to facilitate cars being able to move at any time and enter the main stream of traffic in forward gear.
- Guests are strictly asked not to bring any food(s) into the rooms.
Upon making a reservation guests automatically accept these terms and conditions, there will be no exceptions made.